The list of the top 10 passers in the June 2022 Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET) Secondary Level are posted at this website as the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Professional Teachers releases the full results in 15-25 working days after the administration of exams.
The Licensure exam for professional teachers was conducted on June 2022 at several testing centers located at NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Bacolod, Cauayan, Dumaguete, Catanduanes, Catarman, Kidapawan, Jolo, Sulu, and Tawi-tawi.
ABOUT THE PROFESSION
A teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels. Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress. Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
A Teacher is a professional who teaches students based on national curriculum guidelines within their specialist subject areas. Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, documenting progress and keeping up with parent communication.
- FULL RESULT: June 2022 LET Elementary and Secondary Passers
- TOP 10 Passers: March 2022 LET Elementary Results
- Performance of Schools: March 2022 LET Elementary Results
- Performance of Schools: March 2022 LET Secondary Results
The June 2022 LEPT were headed by the Board of Professional Teachers, Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Vice Chairman; Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy, Members.
PRC recognizes the top 10 examinees who garnered the highest examination ratings in any of its administered licensure exam. Shown below is the complete list of June 2022 LET top 10 examinees/ topnotchers in the Secondary Level including the school they’re from as well as their rating. The list is courtesy of PRC.
Release of Results
Update July 29, 2022: The LET Results June 2022 for Elementary and Secondary levels is targeted to be released on Friday, August 5, 2022, according to PRC Resolution No. 1439 series of 2021 entitled “Schedule of the Licensure Exam for the Year 2022“. However, LET results may also be out earlier or later than the target release date without prior notice. Please note that during the March 2022 LET, results were published four (4) days earlier than the target release date.
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the licensure exams for teachers given by PRC Board of Professional Teachers will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Coverage of Teachers Board Exams
The June 2022 LET for elementary and secondary levels covered the following topics:
General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Specialized subjects were covered in the examinations for the field of specialization in English, Filipino, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Social Studies and Social Sciences, Values Education, MAPEH, Agriculture and Fishery Arts and Technology and Livelihood Education.
To keep updated we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.