Website Jedegal International Manpower Service, Inc.
Deploying the best and qualified Overseas Filipino Workers
Hi there fellow nursing aides! Are you ready to make a difference in patient’s lives every day?
As a nursing aide, your role is crucial in providing the best care and support to those who need it the most. You’ll be responsible for assisting with daily activities such as:
- Serving meals
- Feeding patients
- Helping them move around
- Checking vital signs
- Monitoring their health
- Recording important information
- You’ll be documenting your actions and ensuring everything is kept organized and up-to-date.
- This job is not just about physical care; it’s also about being a compassionate and attentive listener.
So, if you have a passion for helping others and want to be part of a supportive and dynamic team, this job is perfect!
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about providing quality care to those in need. To be considered, you’ll need:
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience in the field
- A Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate in a related field
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (undergraduates are welcome to apply)
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Midwifery degree, with or without a license
- A minimum of 6 months of patient care experience gained through the clinic, company nurse, private duty nurse, or hospital settings.
We welcome applicants who have the desire to grow and develop their skills in the nursing field. If you’re ready to impact people’s lives positively, we’d love to hear from you!”
Are you ready to join the Jedegal team as a nursing aide in Singapore? Here’s a list of the requirements you’ll need to have in order to apply:
- A detailed resume with a job description (check out our website for a sample format)
- College diploma
- Transcript of records
- A learning experience with grades
- PRC Board Certificate (if applicable)
- PRC Board Rating with a breakdown (if applicable)
- Valid PRC ID License (if appropriate)
- Passport valid for more than 3 years
- Gap letter (sample available)
- PSA Birth Certificate
- PSA Marriage Contract (if relevant)
- 12 passport-sized photos (with white background, clearly showing ears and eyebrows)
- Employment certificate
- PEOS certificate (https://peos.dmw.gov.ph/)
- E-Registration Services (https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph//OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx)
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join our team of dedicated nursing aides in Singapore. Make sure you have all of these requirements ready before you apply!