Website Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc.
Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc.
As a staff nurse, you will have a vital role in providing quality healthcare services to patients in the United Kingdom. Here are the key responsibilities of the job:
- Deliver excellent patient care that meets the highest standards of quality and safety.
- Support fellow employees’ ongoing growth and development, helping foster a positive and collaborative workplace culture.
- Identify and address workplace hazards to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for all staff.
By carrying out these important duties, you will help to improve patient outcomes and create a positive, supportive environment for healthcare professionals.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
To qualify for the staff nurse positions offered by JEDEGAL, candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- A well-written and updated resume that highlights your relevant experience and skills.
- An IELTS/OET certificate, if applicable, with scores of 6.5/C+ in writing and 7/B in other categories to demonstrate your English proficiency.
- A valid birth certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA).
- A marriage contract (for female applicants only), if applicable, issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA).
- A passport with at least three years’ validity and a copy of your old passport.
- A nursing diploma that confirms your completion of a nursing program.
- A transcript of records that documents your academic achievements.
- A Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) board certificate that certifies your eligibility to practice nursing in the Philippines.
- A colored copy of your PRC ID serves as your professional identification card.
- An e-registration form can obtain at https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph//OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx.
- A Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar (PEOS) certificate, which you can obtain at https://peos.dmw.gov.ph/.
- A National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance is valid for the last three months from the date of issue.
By submitting these documents, you will demonstrate your qualifications and suitability for the position and increase your chances of being considered. Take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to make a real difference in the UK healthcare industry.
Competitive Salary & Benefit Package
This exciting staff nurse opportunity in the UK offers an annual salary range of GBP 19,373.00 – 30,112.00 (equivalent to approximately PHP 1,305,430.62 – 2,028,967.39).
With such excellent compensation, your hard work will be well rewarded. Don’t miss this chance to join JEDEGAL and make a difference in healthcare!
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.