Website Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc.
Jedegal is a licensed overseas employment agency
As a SNB Passer Staff Nurse, you may not be familiar with the role of a staff nurse, but here are some key responsibilities you may find interesting:
- Manage patient care and recovery
- Assist individuals who have undergone injuries, illnesses, or accidents
- Assess the patient’s condition and take vital reports
- Administer medication under doctor’s orders
- Educate patients on aftercare and discharge preparations
So, if you’re looking to pursue a career in nursing, consider the rewarding path of becoming a staff nurse.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for information on the qualifications required for a particular nursing position. Here are the qualifications you need:
- You must be a registered nurse.
- Both male and female applicants are welcome.
- You must be 38 years old or younger.
- You need to have at least two years of experience as a staff nurse after post-registration.
By meeting these requirements, you can show potential employers that you’re a qualified and capable nurse who is ready to take on the challenges of working in a hospital.
It’s important to be aware of the requirements that need to be fulfilled before you can be considered for the role. Here are the details you need to know:
- A detailed resume: Make sure to refer to the website for the sample format of the resume. This will help ensure that your resume meets the standards required by the employer.
- College diploma: You need to have a certificate from a recognized college.
- Transcript of records: This will provide details of your academic performance during your nursing course.
- The related learning experience with grades: It’s important to show that you have relevant work experience in the field of nursing.
- PRC board certificate: This is required to show that you’re a registered nurse in the Philippines.
- PRC board rating with breakdown: This will provide details of your performance in the nursing board exam.
- Valid PRC ID license: Your PRC ID license needs to be good.
- Passport valid for more than 3 years: Make sure your passport has at least three years of validity left.
- Gap letter: If you have gaps in your employment history, you must provide a gap letter.
- PSA birth certificate: You need to provide your PSA birth certificate.
- PSA marriage contract (if applicable): If you’re married, you need to provide your PSA marriage contract.
12 passport-sized photos: These photos need to have a white background, and your ears and eyebrows must be clearly visible.
- Employment certificate: This certificate should state your staff nurse position, inclusive dates of employment, area of exposure, bed capacity of the hospital, work performance, and character reference. It should be signed by either the nursing director, chief nurse, or head of nursing service.
- PEOS certificate: You need to obtain a PEOS certificate from https://peos.dmw.gov.ph/.
- E-Registration services: Finally, you need to register online at https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph//OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx.
By meeting all of these requirements, you’ll be in a solid position to secure a staff nurse position in the Philippines.
We hope this information is helpful and wish you the best of luck in your job search!
Competitive Salary & Benefit Package
If you’re interested in pursuing a career as a staff nurse in Singapore, you’ll be pleased to know that the basic salary for this position starts at SGD 1,400 per month, equivalent to PHP 57,277.67.
On top of this, you’ll also receive a housing allowance of SGD 500.
While this salary may seem basic, it’s important to note that it’s just the starting point.
With experience and additional qualifications, you can expect to see an increase in your salary and benefits.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.