Website Ikon Solutions Asia
The Power of People
- Prepare, clean, and tidy spa premises.
- To be fully aware of the daily booking program and update any changes to the reception.
- Check the following day’s appointments at the end of each day and make necessary preparations accordingly.
- To provide haircuts, wash & blow dry, hair treatment, facial, nails, and waxing treatments.
- Check and maintain product supplies at the beginning and end of each day
- To check Spa Card carefully for specific instructions or guest requests
- Replace soiled linen in the pavilion and work area with a clean one
- Check and clear all Spa fresh materials in the General Store
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Applicants must have knowledge of different hairstyles, rebonding, coloring, hair treatments
- Free roundtrip air ticket between Macau and Manila after completion of the contract.
- Housing Allowance of MOP 500
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.