Website Chartreuse Prime Recruitment Specialist, Inc.
Chartreuse Prime Recruitment Specialists, Inc. is licensed by th
As a scaffolder, your responsibilities include the following:
- Erect and dismantle temporary metal scaffolding on structures and building sites and;
- Set up scaffolding around a structure, or inside a building undergoing construction.
Join CHARTREUSE’s team of skilled scaffolder and get the opportunity to work with top-quality equipment and take your career to the next level!
Are you a male with a passion for operating machines? Join CHARTREUSE’s team and see if you qualify with these qualifications:
- Have at least of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- No tattoo any parts of body
- Not late Registered in (Certificate of Live Birth)
- First Timer in Japan
If you meet these qualifications and are ready for a challenging and rewarding career in construction, we encourage you to apply for the Scaffolding position today.
Want to apply for a Scaffolding in Japan? Make sure you have these job requirements ready:
- Updated Resume
- Valid Passport
- Baptismal Certificate
- 10 pcs. 2×2 / 1 pcs Formal Whole Body (White Background)
- Birth Certification (PSA) / (LCR)
- Cenomar (If Single)
- Marriage Certificate
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- SSS ID / SSS Number
- TIN ID/ TIN Number
- Voter’s ID / Certificate
- College / High School DiplomaTOR/ Form 137
- CAV( Certificate, Authentication, Verification)
- Certificate of Employment
- Immediate Family Picture
- Barangay Clearance
- E-Registration Services (https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph//OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx)
- PEOS certificate (https://peos.dmw.gov.ph/)
Don’t miss out on this opportunity – prepare your documents and apply now!