Website Chartreuse Prime Recruitment Specialist, Inc.
builds a unique recruitment solution
Looking for a challenging and rewarding job in the construction industry? Consider becoming a Welder! Here are the main job responsibilities:
- Reading and understanding blueprints prior to starting a project.
- Sourcing the materials to be used in the project.
- Measuring and cutting materials to specifications.
- Welding materials using the correct materials to join the metals together.
- Checking finished work to make sure that it falls within the tolerances marked on the blueprints.
If you are up for the challenge and have the required skills, this job is perfect for you! Apply today and start building a successful career in construction.
To qualify for the Welder position, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Have at least of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- No tattoo any parts of body
- Not late Registered in (Certificate of Live Birth)
- First Timer in Japan
If you meet these qualifications and are ready for a challenging and rewarding career in construction, we encourage you to apply for the Welder position today.
To ensure that you are fully prepared for the Framework Technician position, we require the following documents and certifications:
- Updated Resume
- Valid Passport
- Baptismal Certificate
- 10 pcs. 2×2 / 1 pcs Formal Whole Body (White Background)
- Birth Certification (PSA) / (LCR)
- Cenomar(If Single)
- Marriage Certificate
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- SSS ID / SSS Number
- TIN ID/ TIN Number
- Voter’s ID / Certificate
- College / High School Diploma
- TOR/ Form 137
- CAV( Certificate, Authentication, Verification)
- Certificate of Employment
- Immediate Family Picture
- Barangay Clearance
- E-Registration Services (https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph//OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx)
- PEOS certificate (https://peos.dmw.gov.ph/)
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.