The Civil Service Commission (CSC) will release the complete list of Passers in the April 2022 Penology Officer Exam (POE) within 30-40 calendar days after the exams.
The April 2022 FOE, POE, FSO, and BCLTE were given to 13,131 examinees at 17 testing centers last Sunday, April 24, 2022.
With the 13,131 examinees, FOE has the most number of examinees with 9,411. It was followed by POE with 2,235 examinees, BCLTE with 1,009 examinees, and FSO with the least number of examinees with 476.
ABOUT THE PROFESSION
The Civil Service Commission in collaboration with the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP) conducts the Penology Officer Examination every two years. It is given to qualified individuals who want to join the Bureau as a Jail Officer 1.
PENOLOGY OFFICER EXAM List of Passers – All Regions
TARGET DATE RESULT
As per previous releases of CSE, the April 2022 FOE, POE, FSO, and BCLTE are expected to be out in 30-40 days after the exams or by June 1-10, 2022. However, it may also be released earlier or later than the said dates without prior announcement(s).
- General Ability: Verbal, Analytical, Numerical (50%)
- Specialized Area : (50%)
- Jail Management Concepts and Applications (30%)
- Commitment and Classifications of Inmates/Prisoners/Detainees (5%)
- Reception Procedures, Classification, and Disciplinary Boards, and Punishable Acts of Inmates (20%)
- Custodial Concepts and Applications (45%)
- Custody, Security and Control, Emergency Plans, and Movement and Transfer of prisoners and Detainees (35%)
- Inmates’ Rights and Privileges (10%)
- Inmates Welfare and Development (IWD) Programs (15%)
- BJMP Administrative Matters (10%)
- Salient Features of RA 6713 & RA 9263;
- Omnibus Rules on Leave;
- Bill of Rights – Article III of the Constitution;
- RA 9745; 2017 Omnibus Rules on Appointments and Other Human Resource Actions;
- 2017 BJMP Comprehensive Administrative Disciplinary Machinery
To keep updated we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit CSE official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.